Green Safety Ductwork is not only Environmentally friendly, but it also improves the air quality in your home and can save you on your utility bills. A home with properly designed and sealed ductwork can make your home more energy-efficient and comfortable.
6 Benefits Of Green Safety Ductwork
- Eliminates hot and cold spots throughout your home.
- Uses formaldehyde-free insulation to help reduce formaldehyde exposure for a safer and healthier home.
- Reduces the potential for mold growth in your ductwork.
- Can lower utility bills by as much as 30%.
- Made with Environmentally friendly materials.
- The ductwork in your home is a crucial element in your overall heating and air conditioning system. Without ductwork, effectively distributing air throughout your home would be extremely difficult.
Air ducts are designed to distribute air throughout your home, but there is a problem that can be quite significant: The contaminants floating in that air is also being moved around. This can be a concern for everyone, especially in homes that are being built more and more airtight every day. But for individuals who suffer from allergies, asthma, or are particularly susceptible to infection, indoor air quality can be a big health concern.